The Mushroom Memoirs - Sealed With a Shriek! Ch.1“Luigi! Come out here! I made-a breakfast!”
A whole minute passed, and Mario didn’t get a response from his brother. If it took Luigi this long to respond to the call of breakfast, Mario would normally drop whatever he was doing to fetch him. However, the red-clad plumber’s nose was currently buried in a letter he’d been reading as breakfast was simmering on the stove. His eyes tended to skim over the letters whose messages didn’t grab his attention, but this one was perhaps one of the most intriguing he received in a while. Rosalina’s letters were his favorite ones to receive. And the one Mario was reading currently was probably his most favorite ever.
Upon reaching the end of the letter, Mario felt himself holding back what felt like a tear of joy as the hand he had over his chest warmed up considerably with heat from his heart. He sprang up from the couch with a sunny grin on his face while he pumped his fist and squealed with excitement. Ma
40 Ways To Annoy Luigi Mario
1. Tell him that he basically is a copy of his brother.
2. Tell him it's weird he's taller, but still younger than Mario.
3. Imply that "Luigi's Mansion" is the only game about him...and it sucked.
4. Also tell him "Luigi's Mansion 2" will also suck.
5. Constantly remind him he stands in the shadow of Mario.
6. Chase him and yell: "SPAGHETTI!" over and over.
7. Tell him he would never be able to beat a level by himself.
8. Constantly remind him he's always player 2.
9. Tell him the colour green, which he wears, is a sign of jealousy.
10. Whenever he talks to you by your name, say: "That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! *Weeze*"
11. Cling on him and repeat: "MAMA LUIGI!"
12. Remind him that he was never in Super Mario 64.
13. Tell him over and over that his surname is Mario's name.
14. Run over to him, say: "Gay Luigi?" then run off again.
15. Say to him he's only strong enough to beat Bowser Jr.
16. Constantly remind him that he looked so wimpy when walking in a dark room in Luigi's Mansion
BrainWashed Chapter 4
Chapter 4:- Why do you always say hey...
"Hmm..." Mario mumbled as he stood looking around Where would Bowser's castle be? He kept questioning himself over and over as he searched the horizon "I don't see anything in that direction... So it must be this way." Mario turned and stared; the cloud's were a mixture of red, grey and purple, they swirled around the very tip's of the dead tree branches in an eerie silence, a blanket of mist clinged on to the rough surface of the ground and all you could you could hear was the sound of you're own heartbeat. Chill's ran down Mario's spine as he entered the dark forest with caution, step by step the feeling of evil became greater and stronger "M-Mama Mia it's cold!" Mario shivered as he cupped his hand's together and rubbed them to try and stop the cold from making them numb I guess this is the way... Mario looked around for any sign of a castle or life itself but nothing caught his eye, the only thing you could s
'Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk as if I were beside you'
Overshadowed by a mass of dark clothed figures.
I lie dormant.
A discoloured winged beast looms on to my wooden chest.
I remain serene.
Devout anointed words are uttered to comfort the whimpers.
I wait inertly.
The approving earth begins to proximate and crumble.
I continue to rest in harmonious tranquillity.
'WHY?? WHY??? Why couldn't you have taken me instead',
The teary distraught maternal architect uncontrollably bellows.
All of nature is subdued.
My inanimate heart smiles.
For I know this is not the end.
Keep me alive in your memories my loved ones and friends.
On an unchartered date we will all descend.
And life will resume again.